Selby Jennings is working with a global private investment firm managing around 540bn in AUM. The firm has been around 40+ years and has recently brought in senior technical leadership that is tasked with revamping its engineering environment. The firm is now looking for a Lead Platform Engineer who will own the strategy/design for their SDLC services. The Platform team specifically leverages the engineering environment for better research/data solutions for the client's investors.
- Migrating on-premise systems into the cloud
- You will work closely with the application development teams to improve automation and implement DevOps best practices
- Help develop software solutions using scripting and back-end technologies
- Must have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep familiarity with Linux and related technologies
- Extensive experience with developing software solutions
- Passionate about leadership and driving technical projects
This role can be fully remote only if you reside in Texas, California, or North Carolina.