Lead AWS Cloud Architect
A top Boston area financial firm is looking to hire a Lead AWS Cloud Architect to join their growing IT team in Boston or New York City. Gain unique experience as a Lead AWS Cloud Architect in an enterprise environment. Our day to day lives have slowed down, but my client's growth has not! My client invests hundreds of millions of dollars annually into their rapidly growing technology initiatives, so they can compete with top technology and software companies.
Grow and develop as you:
- Join a very successful and well-established organization working with a small, innovative team.
- Drive the transition into the AWS Cloud
- Collaborate, lead, and help coach a variety of teams
- 6+ years of experience within information technology roles. Financial-services industry experience is a big plus!
- Proficiency building scalable services within AWS
- Proficiency designing AWS architecture from the ground up
- Proficiency with scripting and automation
- Proficiency with Terraform, Cloudformation, or other infrastructure as code (IaC) tools
- Experience in Windows and Linux environments.
We can offer some of the most competitive benefit's in the market:
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program and compensation.
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business.
- Strong 401k plan and other amazing benefits
This Lead AWS Cloud Architect role is a fantastic opportunity to work for an elite asset management firm in Boston or New York City, building AWS architecture from scratch. Optimize high performance environments with cutting edge scripting and automation on a collaborative and innovative team. If you are passionate about AWS, Infrastructure as code, or automation, do not hesitate to apply!