They are ideally looking for a candidate with an exceptional academic pedigree and experience in the ETF space to their prestigious team with the goal of turning them into an experienced Quant Trader within a very competitive environment. This is a phenomenal opportunity to learn from experienced individuals in the ETF trading space on how their desk operates and even how to develop and implement your own trading strategies.
* Collaborate with senior traders on the development and implementation of trading strategies
* Operate closely with the trading desk to evaluate trading opportunities
* Develop trading tools to be used by the desk on a daily basis
* Hands-on proficiency in Python programming
* 1- 3 years of industry experience in a professional ETF trading or market making environment
* Degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) from a leading university. Master's degree or higher preferred
* Demonstrate a deep understanding and exceptional skill in mathematics, statistics, and problem-solving capabilities