An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Frankfurt am Main, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Administrative support to the Relationship Managers and other specialists in the Business Development Team, such as monitoring and organizing schedules, agenda management, handling of e-mails, prioritizing requests, and preparing documents;
- Support of Relationship Managers / Business Development specialists in maintaining data in the Firm's Client Relationship Management system;
- Organization and planning of international business trips incl. sourcing and booking flights, booking hotels, co-ordination of materials;
- Preparation of internal and external meetings and setup of telephone and video conferences and coordination of catering for onsite meetings as well as meet and greet visitors;
- Completing expense reports;
- Participating in various projects, such as coordination of client gifts and organization of international roadshows;
- Deputy for other assistants within the Business Development Team.
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the financial industry;
- Swiss KV degree (or equivalent);
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in English and German, any other European language is beneficial;
- Experience in an international environment;
- High level of initiative and customer-orientation is essential;
- Discreet and at ease in interactions with senior management;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task according to shifting priorities;
- Proactive personality with strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and drive.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.