Are you looking for a company that offers the perfect work life balance and a family friendly work environment? Are you keen to work for a secure, professional and stable company? This well-established multinational bank is searching for a (Junior) BI Developer to support the cloud and infrastructure team.
What my client company has to offer:
- Experienced team of 12 highly motivated digital experts.
- Support in training and personal development.
- The opportunity to work in a family friendly company with multicultural colleagues and an excellent work life balance.
- Get deep insights in the decision making of a multinational bank.
- 30 + 2 days of paid holiday.
- A compensation between 45,000 and 60,000 €, depending on years of work experience and banking knowledge.
- After your on-boarding you will be responsible for the conception and development of data structures in the data warehouse. Using SQL Server (SSIS and SSRS) you will aid various departments with their needs with focus regulatory reporting, data provision for direct query, standard reports and KPIs.
- Together with your team you will be responsible for the Integration of the data from the various internal and external source systems that cover the entire banking portfolio.
- You mainly work with SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- You will independently manage temporary assurance of the daily ETL process and support with releases.
- You will be responsible for the entire life cycle of data warehouse products through development, testing, release and maintenance as part of an agile team of business analysts and BI developers.
- Minimum of 6 months (fulltime, internship, working student) work experience with working in a SQL. Server environment.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Good knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and/or SSRS.
- Ideally some knowledge of MS Azure or similar cloud solutions.
- Ideally work experience in a banking environment.
- Ideally some understanding of the reporting systems of the banking world.
- Fluent English language skills - the team is international, the team language is English. Other language skills are a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with Nathalie Zetzmann directly or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.