Selby Jennings is working with a top tier banking institution to find the best technology talent to build their FinTech team. They have multiple teams hiring for various roles with full time opportunities. Read below for the responsibilities and qualifications of the role to see if it's a good fit for you.
- Design, build, and optimize highly scalable data business process driven solutions to support our Middle Market banking business needs across multiple lines of business and markets.
- Actively participate in the banks journey to microservices architecture to deliver reliability, scalability, security and speed to market.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new software techniques and technologies, providing user
testing and preparation of results.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Relationship Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- 3+ years of Java Business Process Management (jBPM) experience
Made it this far? Take the time to apply and submit your resume!