Java Development Team Lead - Rates and Credit
Investment Bank | London, UK
Salary on Application
Hybrid: 2 days in office per week
We are working very closely with an Investment Bank, accelerating their Digital Transformation agenda, specifically into its Financial Markets Electronic Trading and E-Commerce capability.
They are looking to hire a Java Development Team Leader for their Global Rates & Credit eTrading Development Team. They are on a large growth trajectory, with a huge book of work and large budgets. The successful candidate will get stuck in with Front Office eTrading, speaking with business stakeholders and leading a team of around 7-10 (and quickly growing!).
The role will be a 50/50 split of leading improvements to the platform through technical and architectural improvements, and engaging with the team and stakeholders to drive change and improvements with the whole development life cycle. You will have the responsibility to mentor, coach and manage a global Java development team in London and Bangalore.
- Proven leader with solid technical experience (Java, ION, React)
- Strong hands-on Java development skills
- Rates, Credit and eTrading experience in a front office environment
- Experience of fixed income D2C markets, price contribution and RFQ workflows
- Experience with React
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Someone who has proven experience with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Ability to run projects end to end without monitoring
Apply now for immediate consideration!