Our client, a tier 1 Global Bank are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their European HQ. This is a business critical hire and looking for energetic, talented individuals who can thrive in a meritocratic environment. They are offering an opportunity to work with some of the most talented technicians in banking with a clear route of progression.
Your role will see you responsible for building processes supporting ETL, data transformation, data structures and much more.
Responsibilities for IT Solution Architect:
- Plan & define IT Enterprise and Application Architecture
- Identify and present options for achieving the IT target landscape with a suitable and effective approach
- Understand data requirements, data formats (XML, JSON, CSV), concept of Golden Sources of data, data and application integration
- Help the subsidiary banks across Europe to provide the necessary data to the Head Office.
- Ensure that IT architecture decisions taken align with the business strategy
- Support the definition of the IT architecture framework
- Monitor defined quality standards for IT architecture
Requirements for IT Solution Architect:
- 5-7 years of experience in an IT enterprise architecture management environment
- Experience in the banking industry is necessary, being familiar with banking regulations
- Strong affinity for data.
- Familiar with EA Frameworks
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- Fluent English is required
If this of interest, please contact