One of the foremost financial services organizations in Germany is seeking an IT Auditor to work with our client on a broad range of projects in cooperation with our customers, specializing in the IT Audit and Information Security fields to move the company forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The IT Auditor will:
- Actively participate in the auditing of annual and consolidated financial statements as well as special audits alongside an experienced team
- Carry out consulting projects in various exam-related areas, including:
- IT audits according to IDW PS 330 and IT-related special audits such as project-accompanying audits and migration audits
- Examination and advice on the implementation of IT-related regulatory requirements, e.g. BAIT / VAIT / KAIT
- IT-related consulting projects in the accounting field
- Participate in the acquisition of new customers and projects as well supporting our existing customers
As IT Auditor you can expect:
- To work in an entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A transparent, tailor-made career path
- A healthy remuneration package
- The opportunity to act independently and help shape the development of the company
- Have a commercial education and a relevant university degree (Bachelor / Master) in business informatics, business law, industrial engineering or economics with a focus on finance, accounting, audit, IT or a similar subject
- Have had at least two years of professional experience in a bank, insurance company, consulting company or auditing company
- Possess professional and technical knowledge of the relationships between accounting and IT systems
- Have had experience with responsible and risk-conscious action
- Have excellent sociability, ability to work in a team and confident presentation skills
- Be willing to travel as well as very good German and English skills
Our client is one of the leading companies for assurance, tax and advisory services in Germany and employs specialists in a variety of financial service fields.
To apply for the IT Auditor role with our client, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!