An emerging Global Bank is looking to add an IT Audit Manager to their Internal Audits team, focusing on infrastructure, applications, databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and interfaces, including AML transformation programs and data governance. This individual will be the auditor-in-charge and main point of contact and is responsible for executing end-to -end audits across key IT Infrastructure and Applications to support the continuous monitoring and identification of key emerging risks across the Bank.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of IT Audit experience ideally within the Financial Sector. Strong communications and leadership skills are required as you will lead a team of Analysts on an audit-by-audit basis and communicate Audit proceedings to key senior leadership.
- Serve as Auditor in Charge and main point of contact for the business through Cyber and Infrastructure-related audits
- Lad and execute complex audit engagements through the audit lifecycle
- Develop and update Risk and Control matrix at the engagement level
- Provide guidance to team members on the use of Audit business systems and applications
- Identify Control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement; work with the business to create robust remediation and action plans
- 4+ years of experience in IT Audit, ideally in the financial services industry
- Experience performing internal audits in a complex regulatory environment
- Strong knowledge in IT general controls, Infrastructure or Cyber Security
- Strong communication skills
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is preferred