A historic, market-leading blue-chip Equity Fund, with an expertise across a multitude of equity strategies, are expanding their investor relations team to support a big fundraising push in 2023.
The firm launched over 15 years ago and has enjoyed consistent success across a variety of market conditions. Its founding portfolio managers and wider investment team have earnt legendary status across the market in line with this top, consistent performance. This position will report directly into the Head of Sales and will involve managing the investor relationships and supporting the wider investor base.
- To manage the relationships with the funds Institutional and Wholesale investor base.;
- To liaise with the existing investor-base and update them with a technical understanding of the fund's portfolio and performance;
- To work on the creation of technical marketing materials to share with your investor network;
- To work alongside the Partners of business development to define the fundraising strategy for the business;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- To have 2-5 years' experience at a blue-chip hedge fund or asset manager in a business development or investor relations role;
- To have experience liaising with a top-tier investor base;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a renowned market-leading hedge fund;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
If you would like to be considered for this blue-chip equity fund investor relations opportunity, who's legendary team are extremely well-known amongst the top-tier of investors, then please apply directly on this site.