Investor Relations Associate
A leading healthcare-focused Private Equity firm is looking to add an Investor Relations Associate to their team. They have an impressive track record of fund performance thus far and strong trajectory of growth - the Investor Relations Associate will be essential to this growth. They over performed with this last fund and are targeting several billion dollars for their next fund raise. Given the success the firm has already seen, this is a great opportunity to join an already successful firm and get to take on a tremendous amount of hands-on responsibility in a client relations role.
The Investor Relations Associate will assume responsibilities including preparing LP communications, developing and maintaining a database of investor requests, assisting with financial modeling of fund performance, and putting together quarterly and annual investor reporting. This is a highly analytical role, and the qualified candidate should have strong technical skills.
Investor Relations Associate Responsibilities
- Preparing prospective Limited Partner (LP) requests, including both data/financial and qualitative requests
- Coordinate data collection
- Support additional capital raising initiatives including leverage facilities and additional investment strategies
Investor Relations Associate Requirements:
- 1-4 years of experience preferably in finance, investor relations, investment banking, consulting, or strategy.
- Interest in the healthcare sector preferred
- Superior MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Possesses excellent skills in verbal and written communication
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university