We are representing an alternative investment firm that partners with companies to build strong, successful, innovative and sustainable businesses that strive to produce superior returns to all stakeholders. Within this fun they intend to create a diversified portfolio of credit investments across three strategies: development capital, growth and operating capital and special situations. They are looking to build out their mid-level team and looking for candidates within this space.
- Develop and build relationships with borrowers, sponsors, and advisers
- Source new investment opportunities
- Lead investment approval processes and the execution of investments
- Manage portfolio assets, supported by the portfolio management team
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Support fundraising and investor relationship management
Key Skills and Requirements
- Be currently sitting in an Associate Director or equivalent position in the an alternative investment fund.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the project finance deal process.
- Possess a proven deal track record in Europe.
- Experience across all asset classes is advantageous but not essential.
- Have developed a strong skill set including financial modelling, risk analysis and preparing credit papers.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering or equivalent degree from a well-regarded university.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of management.
- Be motivated to join a high performing and growing Investment Debt team where you will build an impressive deal sheet and long-term career.
If this role sounds of interest, apply now!