One of the largest distressed securities and credit investors in the world is looking for a Paralegal to join their legal department. A global asset management, they specialize in four different alternative investment strategies: credit, private equity, real assets, and equities (specifically emerging markets and value equities). You will work on all matters related to forming and closing investment funds, investment made by the funds, reviewing agreements related to corporate and fund activities, and general business and corporate support.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Assist with setting up and closing investment funds, including reviewing subscription agreements; maintaining an online database for fund documents; reviewing "world sky" requirements with legal counsel; and other fund closing matters
- Assist with both U.S. and non-U.S. regulatory filings
- Handle corporate and fund-related responsibilities, including maintaining standing signature resolutions, assisting in private placement compliance in non-U.S. jurisdictions, etc.
- 2+ years of Paralegal experience
- Experience in the investment management industry a plus
This is an active role so should it be of interest and your experience matches the description above, please do not hesitate to apply.