Bulge Bracket Investment Bank is expanding their Real Estate Investment Banking (M&A) team for a German-speaking Vice President with excellent execution capabilities.
Highly successful Investment Bank with excellent traction across EMEA, working on deals in the large-cap space whilst enjoying a strong team culture based off of collaboration and success.
If you're an Investment Banking (M&A) VP who is fluent in German and looking to expand your career at a Bulge Bracket platform, apply below!
- Participate in selling/pitching to clients and prospects, leveraging understanding of macro trends and strategic direction of clients to win business.
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts, providing constructive feedback.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Professional fluency in German (spoken & written) required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Prior investment banking experience required; 7+ years' experience in an M&A focused role
- Demonstrable success in the Real Estate markets
- Demonstrable execution success, please include deal list on CV/application.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Some travel may be required
Can be based out of either Germany or London.