Title: Investment Banking Associate - Power / Infrastructure
Location: New York, NY
A global full service investment bank is currently looking to add Analyst & Associate level investment banking professionals to their Power and Infrastructure M&A team in their New York, NY office. This position will offer exposure working directly with Sr. Bankers on middle market and large cap transactions.
If you are a Power or Infrastructure Investment Banking professional at the Associate level, this an opportunity to join one of the top Energy teams on the street!
The role will involve the following:
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Attending client meetings
- Supervising other Analyst level banking professionals
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process.
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank
- Public and Private deal experience preferred
- M&A experience within Power and/or Infrastructure
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
- M&A and Energy Investment Banking Experience is ideal
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after Restructuring deals in the market
- Live deal experience
- All cash compensation
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
If you are an investment banking/M&A (Power/Infrastructure) Analyst / Associate that is looking to join one of the best platforms in the New York City market please apply direct or contact the investment banking team at
The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your CV!