- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple Consumer and Industrials subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of Consumer and Industrials subsectors
- Mentoring and training junior bankers
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects in the Consumer and Industrials sector
- Must have 3-9 year's direct investment banking experience in M&A advisory.
- End to end M&A experience required (either buy or sell side), preferably at an Italian bank or strong accounting firms
- No specific sector experience is required. Just a passion to specialise into Consumer and Industrials
- Italian and English fluency is required.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure