My client, an International Investment Bank are expanding their Healthcare Investment Banking (M&A) team (due to increased deal flow) for a successful Investment Banking (M&A) SVP/Director to join them in their London office.
This entrepreneurial team have a broad coverage of the Healthcare M&A space, covering across Healthcare Real Estate and Healthcare/Pharma Services.
If you're a high-performing Investment Banking (M&A) Director looking for increased autonomy in a lean, collaborative team then apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Project manage junior staff through executing deals
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Utilising client network to begin originating own transactions
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 8+ years' relevant experience gained from an Investment Bank, Big 4/Accountancy, or Corporate, in an M&A focused role.
- M&A lead advisory, M&A product or sector coverage teams, or corporate development team.
- Healthcare Investment Banking experience strongly preferred, but experience in related sectors such as Business Services and Real Estate, will also be considered.
- Ideally candidate will have experience in Healthcare Services / Care Homes / Hospitals etc...
- In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare M&A markets as well as demonstrable deal success in the space
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes
- Excellent culture
- Hybrid/Flexible working model
- Competitive Salary + annual discretionary bonus
- Blended origination & execution role