Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently teamed up with an impressive Investment Bank in the greater DC area that is looking to add a M&A Associate to their Aerospace, Defense and Government Services team. Thiss member of the team will have the opportunity to gain solid deal exposure - focusing primarily on sell side M&A within the ADG and Technology space.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Ability to interact with clients and senior bankers.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3 -5years of either Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Development, or Private Equity experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Aerospace, Defense, Government Services, Technology and/or Industrial Investment Banking experience preferred but not required.