Title: Investment Banking Associate
A middle-market Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Investment Banking Associate to join their growing Consumer and Retail team. This bank offers an industry-leading platform that focuses on originating and executing a tremendous amount of M&A transactions.
Investment Banking Associate Responsibilities
- Applies financial analysis, business experience and market knowledge to initiate, and/or assess the likelihood of completing an M&A transaction
- Communicates complex strategic issues and financial information and in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Conveys a genuine interest in and understanding of the client's business and industry and provides both broad and specific information and suggestions for improving the business
- Pay a key leadership role among junior team members
- Supports and generates business development and client service activities
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience within investment banking and M&A transactions
- Strong financial modeling, finance, and accounting skills
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environment
If you are interested in an Investment Banking role, then please don't wait to apply.