Investment Banking Analyst - Renewable Energy
Salary: 125K + Bonus
Company Summary: An Upper Middle Market firm with active deal flow is currently seeking more members to join their Renewable Energy Investment Banking execution team in New York. You will play an integral role at one of the top Middle market firms while also having the chance to get tons of hands-on M&A deal experience.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Preparing and tracking financial models, documents, and due diligence efforts.
- Being a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of investment banking analyst or project finance experience.
- Energy, Industrials, Oil and Gas, Power, or Infrastructure experience .
- Excellent technical ability (I.E financial modeling and valuations).
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with team members and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in and qualified for the role, then apply now for immediate consideration! Qualified applicants will be contacted directly for more information on the position.