Company Summary: A top tier, global bank with a strong team is currently seeking another member to join their Real Estate Investment Banking execution team in New York. You will play an integral role at one of the top firms in the space as they continue to grow covering M&A and Capital Markets.
Salary: 110k + Bonus
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Prepare and track financial models, documents, and due diligence efforts.
- Be a resource to clients regarding recommendations and support.
The Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- At least 6-12 months of investment banking analyst experience or extensive real estate valuations experience.
- A background in Real Estate Investment Banking or Real Estate Finance.
- Excellent technical ability (I.E financial modeling and valuations).
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with team members and external stakeholders.
If you are interested and qualified based on the above information, apply now!