Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM specialty finance firm looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their Leveraged Finance team. This Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a strong team and gain experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Industry experience but not required.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.