Title: Investment Banking Senior Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Associate and Senior Associate to their Generalist team. This Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Associate and Senior Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience for Analyst with 1-2 years of Finance experience.
- 3-5 years of Investment Banking experience for Associate.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
- Open to: Corporate Development, Big 4 accounting, Audit & Assurance, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), Private Equity.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Associate, or Senior Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.