Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently teamed up with an impressive Investment Bank in the greater DC area that is looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to their Aerospace, Defense and Government Services team. The Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to gain solid deal exposure - focusing primarily on sell side M&A transactions as well Strategy with some of the largest and most impressive players within the Aerospace, Defense & Government Services space.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Ability to interact with clients and senior bankers.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of either Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, or Corporate Development experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Aerospace, Defense, Government Services, Technology and/or Industrial Investment Banking experience preferred but not required.