Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Currently teamed up with a highly regarded Boutique Investment Bank in the greater DC area that is looking to bring on a strong junior professional. This is lean team of very reputable Senior Bankers who have built out a strong name in a niche market - specializing in Specialty Finance. The investment banking analyst will have the opportunity to gain solid deal exposure - focusing primarily on sell side M&A transactions as well as seeing some capital raises.
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting with the execution process across M&A and capital raising
- Creating pitch books, conducting industry research, attending client meetings
- Ability to perform financial modeling, valuation analysis, and financial due diligence
- Ability to interact with clients and senior bankers
- Highly motivated, and able to work independently
- 1-3 years of either Investment Banking or Transaction Advisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar business discipline
- General understanding of accounting and finance.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated team player and leader
- Currently living in the DC/VA area or having strong ties is highly preferred