We have currently partnered with a leading alternative investment manager (c. $20bn AUM) who are looking for an Investment Associate to join their Real Estate team in London.
The business focuses on primarily opportunistic real estate transactions across in the European/ US market.
- Preparation and confirmation of financial models for potential investment opportunities
- Preparation of summaries of investment opportunities for Investment Committee presentation
- Coordination of all due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Management Sourcing and analysis of prospective opportunistic investments across Europe and the US.
- Interaction with joint venture partners in understanding investment opportunities
- 2-3 years of Real Estate Investment Banking or Real Estate Private Equity experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- Additional European languages are advantageous but NOT essential.