An International Bank are seeking a Syndicate Manager for their group in London. This is a high level role where you would report directly to the Head of Bond Syndicate which is part of the Capital Markets division.
The group cover the entire region, with an emphasis on Financial Institution clients, and is active across a range of debt products, while working closely with the bank's various support groups.
This role will involve Bond Syndicate execution for the Credit sector and assist across every sector when needed providing a balanced/diversified exposure.
- Active role in implementing global strategy, business goals and financial targets of the department
- Maintenance of operational effectiveness of processes and controls to manage risks
- Support Head of Bond Syndicate to maintain a good culture internally and externally
- Help origination and structuring of transactions while run the execution of mandates, book building, allocation and pricing
- Liaison between client, transaction and product teams as well as customers
- Regular communication with Sales Force to remain aware of market/investor trends
- Experience within an Origination & Trading environment with a proven track record
- Strong Market Risk awareness, Risk Management and application
- Strong knowledge of relevant financial products and internal products/businesses
- Competent IT Skills; systems and excel/pricing and programming
If you feel this is a role for you, please apply now!