Institutional Sales Manager
A global trading platform provider is looking for an institutional sales manager to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will play a vital role in hunting for new sales among brokers, banks and hedge funds.
Key responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Hunting for sales opportunities within brokers, banks and hedge funds.
- Identifying clients' requirements and offering relevant solutions.
- Develop sales opportunities across products including foreign exchange, CFD instruments and other derivatives.
Key Requirements include
At least 5 years of experience in a business development or sales function
- Existing connections within the finance industry
- A strong understanding of foreign exchange, CFDs and equity.
If you are interested in this role, apply online today or send a copy of your most updated CV (MS Word) to Kevin Low at for more information.