A global multi-billion pound payment provider in Germany is looking for an experienced Information Security Officer in order to further develop its Chief Information Officer (CIO) team in Hamburg. Do you find yourself to be a motivated and passionate expert for the financial services industry? If yes, feel free to reach out to learn more.
- A highly skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A great mentor that is looking forward to developing your hard and soft skills as you wish.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful, and innovative bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to 80.000 Euros.
- You drive the digitalization of the IT security systems by identifying and managing information risk.
- You analyze and evaluate IT risk incidents and risk events.
- You conduct risk and control assessments for IT systems.
- You conduct risk evaluations for external IT service providers.
- You ensure compliance with IT security measures and further develop risk concepts and policies.
- 3+ years of experience as one of the following: IT Security Specialist, IT Security Officer, Information Security Consultant, or Cyber Security Expert.
- You have completed a university degree in computer science or relevant studies, or professional training.
- You demonstrate solid understanding of cyber security and operational resilience.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply or get in touch with Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.