Metals Hedging - Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Zug/Zurich, Switzerland
Salary: 80,000 - 140,000 CHF
An established Swiss Commodities Trading House is looking to expand their team. They currently have an established physical desk and are looking to build add to their Hedging Team as the business has grown. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business a physical metals hedger.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain further exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the hedging for the metals book
- Calculate positions and the risk exposure
- Market analysis to execute hedging activity
- Prepare daily P&L and risk management reports (incl. market, credit, liquidity risk) for multiple entities
- Should have proven experience and success within the base metals markets and have a successful track record of hedging and risk management
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years' experience in metals space ideally
- Good knowledge of the physical market/Hedging
- The right to work in the Switzerland
To apply for this role please email your CV