Well known healthcare investment bank in San Diego is looking for qualified associates to join a strong healthcare services team. If you are an associate-level candidate coming from a strong investment banking background with direct experience in healthcare services, this is a great opportunity for you!
Salary: $150,000 + additional comp.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub-sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub-sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects
- Must have at least 3 years of investment banking experience or an MBA
- Experience in the healthcare services field is preferred
- Excellent analytic, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing CIMs and relevant documents and announcements