Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a market leading Cloud-Based Data Solutions Provider looking to build out their senior team with the acquisition of a Head of Strategic Account Management.
Here your primary focus well be on effectively managing an existing team, growing and enhancing existing relationships throughout the EMEA market as well as identifying new business opportunities Globally.
- Act as a key member of the Senior Management team, developing short, medium and long-term strategy and ensuring effective sales execution
- Develop an EMEA wide framework and streamline diverse teams towards best practice, with high levels of productivity across all channels
- Effectively set and refine the sales strategy, processes, metrics, team and comp plans
- Assess, build and manage a sales pipeline of targets across all relevant channels to deliver on the company's sales objectives
- Ensure net sales from strategic accounts are maximised through effective global account coordination
- Demonstrate a collaborative and open approach to internal communication, trust and thought-leadership throughout the organisation
- Develop feedback and communication channels across the organisation around product, service, and marketing to continually enhance the company's offerings
- Working knowledge in a subscription based data / analytics environment
- Background within a global consultancy firm
- Additional European languages are not essential but beneficial
- At least 6 years of sales experience in Financial Markets combined with understanding of products, solutions, structures, trends, workflows and business models in the financial industry
- Excellent sales skills (identification, development and articulation of proposition / advisory sales) as "Trusted Advisor" at all levels of the hierarchy
- Communicative and contact-strong personality with pronounced presentation and sales skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the ability to recognize customer needs and to structure comprehensible complex relationships