Our client, a multi-billion global asset manager and private banker is looking for a Head IT Support to join their Head Office in Zurich. With technology at the core of their business, they manage a wide range of investment programs with the main focus being on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. The firm is looking for a Head IT Support to drive their continued success within the market place by managing all aspects of IT support including the greenfield projects that are to come.
This role will see you working with C-Suite individuals to help define strategies that could be business-critical to their global presence; they boast offices across New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Dubai as well as multiple locations across Asia. They have $40BN+ AUM, managing more than 400+ clients across 30+ countries, driven by a highly skilled team of over 450+ global professionals. You will oversee the support function ensuring the team can continue to work efficiently and effectively whilst identifying opportunities to improve the support syste,.
Responsibilities for Head IT Support
- Responsibility for delivering responsive and effective support services;
- Management of the team, processes and tools regarding IT supporting services;
- Setup and further development of ITSM implementation;
- Building and leading virtual global team with head office in Pfäffikon and smaller support organizations in New York, London and Hong Kong;
- Organisation of hardware deployment and maintenance;
Requirements for Head IT Support:
- Extensive experience of managing IT support provision in a service desk environment;
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL and experience of its appropriate implementation in an IT support context;
- Expertise in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of incident management, request fulfilment and problem management processes;
Excellent English oral and written communication skills, German is a plus.