Title: Growth Equity Associate - Boston, MA
Company Summary: A leading healthcare investor (3B AUM) is looking to add an Associate to their growth equity team!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the healthcare sector.
- Assisting with and managing the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Perform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of relevant investing or investment banking experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now.