An outstanding Mid-Market, Pan-European, Private Equity Buyout Fund are hiring for a graduate investor relations role to support their ambitious growth plans. Having realised deals, worth £500m, at an average return of 41%, the high performing group are looking for support across their investor relations and client facing function.
The firm prides themselves on their enjoyable and fast-paced workplace and the ideal candidate will have graduated from University and are aspiring for a career in investor relations/sales in private equity or asset management.
- Aiding in the coordination of investor roadshows, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertaking tasks such as briefing notes and VDR updates
- Co-ordinate institutional investor conferences
- Organising partners meetings and following up with them when required
- Acting as the first point of contact for Web and Email enquiries
- Learn about the private equity and investor relations space to eventually progress into a more senior investor relations role
The Ideal Candidate
- Appropriate Internship/Work Experience in Private Equity or Asset Management
- A desire to work in Asset Management/Private Equity
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly adept at using Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are looking to kick-start your career in private equity and investor relations, then apply directly here.