DACH Institutional Business Development Director | Hedge Fund
Years' Experience: c.7+
Selby Jennings has partnered with a market-leading alternative asset manager that has expertise in special situations credit investing. The core investment team has worked together for over 12 years, and the business is well-known globally by leading investors.
The leading asset manager is looking to capitalize on top performance by making two Director level business development hires.
This position is to lead the DACH institutional fundraising efforts.
- To lead fundraising activities across German-speaking Europe.
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors across Pensions, Family Offices, and other institutional / wholesale clients,
- To work with DACH Consultants to secure relevant buy-ratings for the funds.
- To devise a strong business development and marketing strategy alongside the senior partners to target the DACH space.
- To attend regular meetings with high-quality investors
- To manage relationships with existing and potential investors in the DACH, updating them on the firm's activities and performance.
- To work with the wider firm to ensure marketing and sales materials are of the highest quality and relevant for this region.
- To be native or fluent in German.
- To have extensive knowledge of the DACH fundraising space.
- To have a track record of raising assets from DACH clients.
- To have vast experience working with credit strategies, either public or private.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To have c.7+ years of experience working in a relevant role.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of a highly successful asset manager. To register an interest please apply directly.