We are currently representing an award-winning, boutique wealth manager providing financial advice and investment management services to individuals, small businesses and charitable endowments.
They are looking to add a Fixed Income Specialist to their team to cover Fund Research / Manager Research / Manager Selection of Fixed Income Funds.
- Working alongside members of the investment team, including Portfolio Managers, to conduct third party fixed income fund research.
- You will work closely with investment managers, to collaborate on portfolio ideas and with the Chief Investment Strategist in developing investment strategy.
- You also be expected to collaborate with, guide and mentor other analysts on the team.
- Undertaking independent quantitative and qualitative research, including both desk research and fund manager meetings
- Provide analysis and due diligence reports to Portfolio Managers, presenting the conclusions to the Fund Selection Committee.
- Regularly reviewing the performance of funds & formally updating recommendations, including conducting update meetings with fund managers.
- Engaging with portfolio managers on a proactive basis to discuss potential new ideas and portfolio changes needed.
- At least five years' experience conducting Fixed Income fund research
- CFA Charterholder preferable
- An interest in Impact and Sustainable investing
- Required experience with the following: Morningstar, Excel (Advanced), Bloomberg, Microsoft Office