A large privately owned global investor in Los Angeles is looking to add a junior skilled individual to the team that is passionate about equity research. The firm has over $2bn in AUM that invests across a variety of asset classes and is known for its strong performance.
The team is targeting individuals with 1-3 years of experience, ability to multi-task, experience with spreadsheets, and currently lives and/or have close ties to the LA area. The compensation is extremely competitive.
- Create outlines and reports to analyze trading strategies and market conditions
- Work closely with PMs and team members to execute buys and sells of equity securities
- Generate daily spreadsheets that ensure forward transactions are valued at the correct price and mature on the correct date
- Construct trade programs that adhere to investment guidelines
- 1-3 years of experience required
- Programming skills preferred
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must be currently living in Los Angeles and/or have close ties to the area
Please apply in if you want to learn more and qualify!