Tech Lead / Manager | Disruptive Fintech - Prime Brokerage
Selby Jennings is partnered with a state-of-the-art prime brokerage that lends money to institutions and trading firms and insures their trading partners against their losses.
They are built on modern technology that supports both traditional and crypto assets allowing them to act as a bridge connecting traditional finance, modern traders, and the crypto ecosystem.
About the Role:
As a Tech Lead Manager, you will provide hands-on technical leadership and mentorship to a team of developers, guiding them in adhering to best practices, architectural design, and code reviews to uphold high-quality software development standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope and technical requirements.
- Manage project plans, resources, and ensure timely delivery.
- Drive architectural decisions for scalability and security, foster teamwork, and learning, and promote an inclusive environment.
- Support team members' career growth through skill development and utilize performance management tools as required.
- S or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields from a top 25 computer science university
- At least 8+ years of experience in quantitative software development
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing engineering teams
- Proficiency in programming in Python
- A strong background in building large-scale systems (exchange matching engines, execution desk infrastructure, OMS (financial or non-financial), real-time trading systems, state management systems)