My client, an International Investment Banking Boutique, is looking to hire an Investment Banking Analyst for its FIG M&A team in London. If you are an analyst-level candidate then this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- Involvement from the pitch phase through to the closing of transaction execution
- Contributes to creating marketing materials and presentations
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Application of their capital markets and product knowledge to help aid clients in accomplishing their objectives
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 1-2 years' Investment Banking M&A or industry experience.
- Sector experience in FIG is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field.
- Outstanding achievement in academic and extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in this role, then don't wait to apply!