Our client is an innovative technology-driven firm focused on a quantitative and systematic approach to investing. As one of the world's largest female -owned hedge fund, they have a global presence with offices in Jersey, Geneva, London, New York Singapore and Shanghai.
Purpose of Role
The execution team in Singapore looks after the trading for systematic models in a wide range of asset classes in Asia countries. Fixed Income, Equity indices, Commodities, FX and Credit are covered, through listed and OTC products.
- Execution of trades for the models;
- Assisting in the development of algorithmic execution algorithms;
- Develop execution strategies to minimize slippage and maximise capacity;
- Gather market intelligence; and
- Assisting in model calibration.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post holder's position and seniority; and
- All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Hands-on trading experience from buy or sell-side - either directly or from working very closely to a trading desk in a high calibre institution (2-4 years). An experience on an OTC desk (options, interest rate swaps or exotics) will be of particular interest;
- Good Excel skills, VBA or a scripting language a plus; and
Key Internal Relationships
The individual will be expected to liaise and/or consult with the following personnel in order for them to fulfil the requirements of their role:
- Head of Trading;
- Head of Trading Asia;
- Trading Team; and
- Chief Investment Officer.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Degree or higher (or equivalent) in either finance or maths from a leading university.
For further information about this position please apply.