- Take part in the discussions and client meetings/ calls in relation to ESG problematics
- Liaising with the Sales team to find adequate products/ solutions in the ESG space that are relevant to their clients objectives.
- Efficiently coordinating with the Sales Team to offer products and investment solutions (strategies, pitching, client meetings) in the ESG space.
- Produce presentation to identify and quantify the clients expositions, mitigate risk, and potentially hedging and coming up with solutions to mitigate risk.
- Prepare marketing documents
- Explaining the product offering to the clients, e-mails, presentations, meetings
- Working closely with other structuring desks
- Understanding the ESG market
- Reports to management
- Masters in Mathematics/ ESG
- An experience in Engineering or Structuring, ideally in the ESG space
- Understanding of the functioning and organisation of an investment bank
- Good knowledge of ESG
- Mathematical thinking
- Great communications skills