A leading global asset manager managing over ~$80bn in AUM wants to bring on an Equity Research Analyst to their investment team with a focus on commodities and metals.
Individuals applying in must have 4-8 years of experience. The team is targeting individuals coming from investment banking or a buy-side shop.
You will work closely and report to the head of the group to perform in-depth analysis and support the investment team. This position provides a significant upside, and compensation is extremely competitive.
- Perform fundamental supply and demand analysis on individual commodities within the industrial and precious metals sectors.
- Develop, interpret, and manage quantitative valuation models
- Present and defend investment recommendations to portfolio managers
- Analyze/monitor commodity and sector news quickly and concisely and convey information to portfolio managers and investment teams; write monthly and quarterly commentary
- 4-8 years of equity research with a focus on commodities and metals
- Exceptional qualitative and quantitative research skills, with proven expertise in statistical analysis
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Experience with PYTHON, R, SQL, or MATLAB
Please apply in if you qualify