They are looking for exceptionally strong Quantitative Researchers and Data Scientists within Equity space that have experience leveraging Alternative Data to be able to conduct alpha research on systematic equity strategies focused within the Consumer Alt Data space. This individual will be a part of the entirety of the research process from cleaning data, to building and implementing modes, to backtesting, and into production. This person will also need to have exceptionally strong coding capabilities with Python as well!
- Research and analyze alternative data sets to be able to generate alpha signals for systematic equity strategies
- Partner with the Portfolio Manager and researchers to conduct signal generation, portfolio optimization, and portfolio construction
- Develop and backtest quantitative and predictive models through the analysis of large scale alternative and fundamental consumer data sets
- 3+ years of experience within a Researcher or Data Scientist capacity within the Equity and Alternative Data spaces
- Experience leveraging consumer, structured, and unstructured alternative data sets to be able to generate alpha signals
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another quantitative field
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong quantitative, problem solving and programming skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, etc.)