The Enterprise Technology team's responsibilities include:
* Globally supporting the firm * Managing and supporting the company's corporate IT and services, such as Jira, Confluence, and Slack
* Ensure that related procedures, such as new employee onboarding, are effective, efficient, and scalable.
* Develop documentation and tools to assist individuals in becoming self-sufficient.
* When needed, provide knowledge and training to other business units and technology teams.
* Ensure that IT systems are secure and compliant at all times.
* Ensure that our desktop environment is provisioned, maintained, and upgraded.
* Collaborate on project work with the Infrastructure team.
* Assisting with Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
* Perform network and VPN troubleshooting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of technology administration
- Eager to develop technological solutions and help others in their usage of that technology
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Self-sufficient and self-starter
- Exposure to cloud technologies (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge/working experience of:
- LDAP, Okta etc.
- Networking, IPSec, OpenVPN etc.
- MacOS & iOS
- Google Workspace