EM FX Trader - Investment Bank - Associate/VP
An established Investment Bank is looking to expand their market coverage and is seeking to hire an experienced EM & g10 FX Trader.
Key responsibilities of the EM FX Trader role include:
- Executing trades and managing risk, with a focus trading NDFs / Forwards in g10 and EM
- Working closely with the FX sales teams as well as being directly responsible for regularly liaising with institutional clients
- Providing expertise and opinions regarding the market and some investment strategies
- Must have sellside trading experience within the financial sector
- Experience in g10 or EM FX trading is essential, idealistically with a focus on APAC currencies, Rubles, Lira or złoty
- Experience of execution, risk management and pricing of fixed income products
- Must be willing to be based in London
- Must have excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
If you are interested in the FX Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.