I am representing an asset manager who are currently seeking a driven and motivated EM execution trader in London. You will play a vital role in organising and executing trades, supporting a team of 5 PM's. You will be able to make a direct impact on the firm who are looking to develop their desk. Are you motivated and passionate about equity trading? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
What will you be responsible for?
- Analysis and monitoring market information and general trading activities to help manage risk and identify opportunities.
- Ensure all trades are meeting regulations and MiFD II requirements.
- Provide feedback on performance to the head of Global trading.
- Use trading metrics/KPI's and identify potential trade opportunities.
- Supporting the maintenance, creation, and implementation of quality control to ensure all client's needs are met.
- Working closely with the European trading team to ensure all risks are managed.
- Maintain knowledge of all trade regulations.
Requirements to be a successful candidate
- 4 - 10 years trading experience
- Available to work flexible working hours (Potentially trade on a Sunday)
- Must have hands on trading experience within the financial sector.
- Experience in execution and risk management.
- Strong communication skills and able to work as a part of a team.
- Must speak English. (German and French are preferred)
The firm offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan with a focus on your well being, ensuring you have a healthy work life balance.
If you are interested in this EM Execution trading role, please apply!