- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and Investment Banking activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 1-11 years of M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- Exposure to Healthcare sector is a must. Preference for Molecular Healthcare deal experience.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Healthcare/Medical Bachelors Degree or Doctor's degree from a respected university is preferable
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!