We are currently working with a top tier investment bank that is looking to grow their E-Trading Strategy group. This group is working to build out a brand new platform from scratch. They are working to leverage low latency execution and a combination of quantitative strategies to build out their e-trading architecture.
As a result they are looking to hire experienced Quant Strats to their group. They are particularly looking for someone with fixed income product knowledge and excellent Java skills. This person would be joining a team comprised of extremely talented quants, data scientists, and e-traders that sit directly with the trading business.
- Develop pricing and hedging algorithms and infrastructure in Java for electronic market making
- Develop and implement algo strategies
- Enhance existing infrastructure and algorithms
- Work directly with trades to understand their requirements
- 3+ years of experience working in a front office e-trading team
- 3+ years of hands on professional programming experience in Java
- Either Masters/PhD level in a quantitative subject
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a growing, fast paced, collaborative team